Advanced Driving / Traffic
In our society, taking part in traffic with the right attitude is a necessity. It requires the driver to have a correct mix of self-knowledge, training and skills. In these domains, training by Advervo can assist you. You can also contact us for recreational or sporty use of cars and motorcycles.
The driver's driving behaviour and the vehicle's handling may well be coordinated with each other. Over the past 25 years we have gained a wealth of experience in analysing both the attitude and driving behaviour of private and professional drivers. As a witness to the technological development of the purely "analogue-“ to today's "computer-assisted" vehicles, a highly personalised program can be offered. The theme of attitude is always a core part, which sets us apart from other providers.
Private - Company - Service Sector – Public Sector. Participants hold a valid driving licence for all activities on public roads.
Theory and practical training on public roads, skid pan or circuit, where possible with your own vehicle (car, motorcycle, vehicles up to 3.5T). Our courses are tailor-made, for 1/2 day or 1 day.
Traffic and infrastructure advice for consultancy, academics and Public Sector.
Feel free to contact us for details and prices.
- Evaluation and optimisation of driving behaviour for young and old
- Defensive driving on public roads or skid pan
- Increased driving skills
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) training
- Special vehicles
- Initiation on race track
- Fuel-efficient driving
- Electric and other Low Emission Vehicles
- Refreshment highway code
- Traffic Workshop
- Training in the context of traffic offences
- “Terugkommoment” new drivers in Flanders
- Advice in the service of research and planning, from the point of view of the vehicle driver
- Etc. ...